What we need from you:
• Pictures of your sax. Include several against a neutral background with lots of natural light and no flash. Include overall pictures of every side and angle of your sax, along with close-ups of the logo, bell engraving, serial number, both sides of the neck, and close-ups of any wear marks. Cell phone shots are usually great for this job. The more the merrier!
• Brand, model and serial number
• When was the sax last serviced and how old are the pads? If you're unsure, that's not a problem.
Here's how the process works:
• Once we have a good idea of your saxophone’s condition and history, we will make you an offer.
• How will you get paid? We offer several payment options, including prepayment via PayPal, or company check when we receive your sax. We work hard to make sure you are comfortable with the transaction before your saxophone is shipped.
• Shipping is simple and stress-free. We will email you a prepaid shipping label to affix to your box, along with detailed shipping instructions, so your sax arrives safely. No box? That's okay, too. We can help you get your saxophone safely boxed up for travel.
• We buy many different saxophone models including Selmer Mark VI, Super Balanced Action, Balanced Action, Radio Improved, Series II, Series III, Reference 54, Reference 36, King Super 20, King Zephyr and Zephyr Special, Conn 6M, 10M, 12M, 26M, 30M, Adolphe Sax, Yamaha Custom 82Z, 875EX, 62, Yanagisawa. We also buy vintage mouthpieces, like Selmer, Meyer, Otto Link, Gregory, Dukoff and many others.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (202) 854-1250.